Brunch is one of the best parts of MOPS & MOMSnext! Each Thursday morning meeting we enjoy a meal together, without our children, while having fellowship with the other moms at our table. You are responsible to bring brunch once per semester, so you bring it twice all year but get to enjoy it every MOPS & MOMSnext meeting! Check here for all the details you need for a fabulous brunch.
Questions? Contact your Table Leader or Hospitality Brunch Coordinator Becca Lyles and Desiree Tartaglini.
- You will receive a sign-up sheet to bring brunch. Remember, you are only bringing food 2 times the whole year but will certainly benefit each week, so be generous! The guidelines for portions will be on each brunch sign-up sheet that you receive.
- If you sign up, but cannot attend that week, we will still need your contribution. Please make arrangements to get the dish to your table leader, or give your table leader some money so they can make it, or get a friend to help you out by swapping weeks. There will be plenty of hungry moms depending on you!
- We will continue to have brunch valet service this year. There will be a cart at the curb where you can pull up and drop off your items; then feel free to park and drop off your child. When you return to the kitchen, your food will be there ready for you to finalize (uncover, mix, etc.) and move to the brunch table.
- Remember to pre-cut your food and provide your own serving utensils. This year we ask that you create a label appropriate for each dish.
- As soon as MOPS is over, please collect your dishes as clean-up starts right away!
- We will continue to have one Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free and Paleo Dish.
- Please make sure all your food is completely cooked BEFORE coming to MOPS! The ovens will not be available to finish cooking your food.
Need some ideas on what to prepare. Here are some tried and true brunch recipes (either download the document or browse right here):